Monday, December 8, 2008

OFFICIALLY 17

6 of dec...
My burfday... Yay, finally, I'm Officially 17...
Lambat sikit ler...
Party, party, party... yeah, tat day was my 1st (n also the last) party in my secondary school life...
Like most of the party, we ajak frens, we makan, we sing burfday song, cut cakes... blah, blah, blah...  n most important, we hav FUN... Yeah, TOTALLY...
One thing about having ur birthday during the holidays is tat...
PEOPLE ARE ON VACATION...
SO,
Only two third of my frens managed to attend my party... Meaning less fun, less talk, less play n most important, less gifts... haha... xD
One managed to rush to my party eventhough he was in a drawing competition in KL in the morning on tat day...Fat Bi... Dude, i appreaciate it...

Tat day, we hav Nasi Beriani... frm a Malay caterer... The rice was like so much, but MAN,  the Ayam Merah tat mak cik prepared was so little... definitely not enough for 30 person...


       For 30 person... Enough?

So, my parents hav to rush out n buy somemore food... But overall, the Nasi was OMG... Emmm!!! Ma ma mia... delizioso...
N nt to miss... My mom's tip top cooking... Without her, we may nt hav enough food to eat... Thx mom...

When we're eating n talking... A car stopped in front of my hse...
I went to check it out... It was my little bro's fren's car... His mom came to pick him up... my mom saw her n invited her whole family to join in n eat... At tat time, all of us found out tat my little bro's fren's sister or cousin or some how related was 1 of our primary school mate... Dude, such a coincidence...
Wat surprised me was tat tat day was also her birthday...
Eventhough i tak berapa kenal her (Dude, i only spent 6 to 7 months in Yok Bin primary school)...
If nt mistaken, her name is Wei Wei, err...... no, Rui Wei...... Err... Wei Rui...... Err... dunno...
Something like tat lah... My fren say is Gwee Wei... Maybe...
We also cut cake n celebrate our birthday together...
The cake was nt bad... Cheesa cake... delizioso...

Tat day was my happiest day in the year 2008... 
I wanna thank all those who attended my party for celebrating my 17th birthday... 
N ya, thx for the gifts... LOVE it...


                   Thx EVERYONE... 

1 comment:

O_o | said...

0_0

nice work...

but nothing bout d party itself meh....