Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FINALLY, On the road...

Finally man, 1st time on the road... means i got my L d lah...
The photo of my L, tak boleh pakai sial...
Ok, started my lesson 12 something like tat... uncle fetched some of his students bk 1st, thn tukar me become the driver... 1st time siot... driving on the road... syok...
sounds like 'sua ku pek', i noe...
Frm Bertam Ulu to Klebang, thn to Malim... turn turn a few round...
but tat day... Walau A... 
The time uncle choosed for me, many students juz lepas sekolah... Thn my whole journey kept move pass school ni... Many students, many cars... Leceh lah~
& 1 more thing...
The highest gear i used is only 3...
Uncle kept saying:

"Slow, slow... 40 ... speed limit arr~ Dun go too fast......"

WTH... 
but the fastest i go is oso 50, 60 like tat lah...
Thn learn parking a while, U turn those stuff...
After tat continue driving...
until 2 something like tat uncle call me to drive back home...
Balik rumah...

Tat's all for my 1st On the road...

After tat, followed mom went shopping at DP...
Bought my 1st Ori. Adidas shoe in my life...
My god... 100 over sial...
Thn bought some Big Apple donuts too...
Delicious~

No comments: