Wednesday, March 25, 2009

College Life...

So, it's been the 4th day now...
The 1st week turned out kinda boring...
Spent my time mostly at library & watching TV...
The place i stay dun hav internet line... So, damn boring staying at home...
Asyik TV, TV ni...
At least the library offer air-cond & internet...
Way better thn the place i'm staying at...
My room dun hav air-cond... It's fine during the cool days, bt during the hot days... My God...
F-king hot...
They oso din provide heater... It's fine during the hot days, bt during the cool days... My God...
F-king cold...
Lol~
This whole week no claz... Juz crap...
Bt starting frm nx week... Classes officialy start...
Tat's the latest update of my college life...
&...
Ya, i've applied for a one month California fitness package...
Lol~

2 comments:

fei said...

next time i go there bring me o jln jln ah~haha

-BeNsoN- said...

Andrew better ler...
Ur taxi driver mah..
xD... haha...