Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missing Bits

Miss quite some stuff during my last few post...
Lol~
1st...
F... My California fitness 1 month membership CANNOT be used...
WTF... Y? Coz i'm not 18 yet...
F, F, F...
Lol~ y do they nd to check till tat detail... F lah...

Besides tat, Here, at Taylor's...
I met an Iran guy... same course with me... But he's 21 years old...
But still, mix well with the whole class...
Actually, i met him since the 1st day of my orientation...
Wat's funny is he tried to learn our local english...
which has a 'Lah' or 'Mah' at the back of the sentence...
Lol~ damn funny...
Wats cool is tat he is a black belt Karate world champion in his country...
1st day i met him... the thought tat he actually play sports didn't even cross my mind...
For his size... He's quite unexpected to be a Karate world champion...
Judo, maybe...
But he WAS a Karate world champion...
Lol~

No comments: