Sunday, May 3, 2009

Damn, damn, DAMN!!!

I went back to Malacca laz Thursday...
Have fun...
& such a thing happened when i was at Malacca...
TAYAR PANCIT !!!... (Means tayar puncture lah)...
Walau A... I've juz got my P for, err... 1 month n a few days & this kinda stuff happened...
My god... Others are like driving for so so long d & this thing never happen... WTH...
Wat's worst is tat i noticed it at about 7 something in the morning & i was f-king rushing home tat time...
OK, it all started like tis...
Friday night i went to Kong's house after we went Yam Cha with Vince...
Borak-borak, watch some movie in Kong's brand new laptop...
Damn... the movie Pathology is damn 'qi kek' man...
We watched another movie, forget it's name d... quite old tat movie but damn funny...
After watching all those movie... already bout 3 something in the morning d...
Plus, I'm kinda tired d... So juz slept at there
The next morning, I planned to rush back home early in the morning & sneak into my house without anyone knowing...
Manatau, me & vince went out to find a flat tayar... WTH...
I can't call help from my parents... I will be killed man!!!
No choice, so changed the tayar our own...
There were ppl looking but didn't even help us...
Haiz, Malaysians...
Only 1 boy willing to help us... He was juz passing by...
Not bad, at least there are still some kind people around...
After all tat, already 8 something d...
Impossible tat i won't be caught when i got home d lah...
After sending Vince home, i quickly rushed home...
& as expected... My parents have already awaked...
Lecture, lecture, LECTURE...
& since tat day... I can never go out pass 12:30 AM... T.T
Damn, damn, DAMN...

No comments: