Friday, July 3, 2009

Almost the End of SEMESTER...

Part of my Final exam juz passed laz wednesday.
English & Malaysian Studies... Means i dun d to attend those 2 classes for his semester anymore...
No need to wake up at 7 am d... Syok siot~ haha!!!
2 more exams to go... Moral & Intro. to construction Industries...
Wish me luck~

After exam, me & few of my frens went to Watch Ice Age 3-Dawn of the Dinasour.
Not bad... quite hillarious...
Especially when this guy is still in the show...
The squirrel dude...
From part 1 to part 3... He's always there...
Now he's got a new partner... a female flying squirrel...
more hillarious siot...
Juz by thinking of it can make u laugh... Haha!!!
At 1st we wanna watch the normal wan, but thn full d...
So, watched the 3D version...
cost me RM17... OMG!!!
Wallet's burning already...
Last weekends, One of my friend, Chin Yung followed me back to Malacca...
1st timer, so i brought him around to visit the interesting places in Malacca...
A'famosa, st. Paul Hill, DP, MP, & Menara Taming Sari...
& not to miss, the FOOD...
Cendul, Nyonya Laksa, Nyonya Kuih, Chicken Rice Ball...
Fuh~ syok!!!
Now, it's almost the end of semester 1 of my course...
1 more month & it's already semester 2...
Time flies~
& now it's also the time for the July intake of FNBE to come to Taylors & study.
If any of u reading this is one of the July Intake students...
WELCOME JUNIORS!!!
COLLEGE LIFE AWAITS~
HAHA!!! xD

No comments: