Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a Sem. Break~

Well, if someone asked me how's ur Sem. Break when i get back to KL, guess i have oly 1 answer...
BORING!!!
Although there were some outings... Celebrated Li Chi's B'day, Yam Cha...
But the worst part of the Break was Food Poisening...
Damn, dunno what the eff i ate...
I bet you guys know how it feels when u have food poisening...
Up Down Left Right, the whole body feels not right...
OMG!!!

Few more days to go thn it's the start of sem. 2...
more paper works... i guess.... Judging from the name of the course...
More speaking too i guess...
"Public Communication "...

Last thing, my results are out...

It's kinda blur... The Ori. pic is clear but when uploaded, kanasai... blur like hell...
It's better that way, so u guys won't be able to see my so so 'terror' result...
Damn... Only 1 A, somemore A- ni... WTF lah~
Try to guess what subject i got A...
I bet u won't be able to guess it...
coz the subject i got A...
Believe it or not...
It's...
MORAL
...
...
...
...
It's OK if u can't accept it, me myself doubted how i got A on that subject too... Lol~
But i must be grateful for not getting any C...
Thank god...
But overall, my results are still not good...
Shit lah~
Work hard from now onwards... that i must...

No comments: