Sunday, March 21, 2010

Classified

Fyi suz, i do read ur blog~ juz not tat often... :)
Well, i'll change tat bad habit now~ dun worry... xD
Alright~
11 truth about me...
hmm...
Let me think~
Lets keep it short...

1. I kinda like floral prints (opps)~
2. I always wanted to be famous~ Ou yeah baybeh!!!
3. I think a lot~ sometimes too much...
4. I like to do things slowly~ sometimes too slow~
5. I do read Dating E-books~ xP
6. I think i AM a little bit shy~ wat do u think??? hmm...
7. I am kinda lame~ lol!!!
8. I'm kinda computer geek~ A little, i think~ xD
9. I'm not so good in drawing~ I seriously need HELP!!!
10. I just like Presentation sessions ~
11. I'm still Single~ haha!!! So, wanna date me out, feel free to do so~ xD

Gonna do something to my blog soon~
Wait for me blog-ie~
I'll search new 'cloths' for ya...

No comments: